November 28, 2016

jump with me!

I'm excited to announce that I'll be participating once again as an artist in Creative JumpStart (CJS) 2017, run for the 6th time by Nathalie Kalbach. If you're not familiar with CJS, it's a one-of-a-kind online event to kick your creativity into high gear in January 2017. 

Learn techniques, discover new materials, and connect with other artists and crafters. 

Throughout January participants get access to 27 downloadable videos from 27 featured artists. I'm proud to be one of those artists, called “JumpStarters.” 

Head on over to Nathalie's site to sign up and for more details.

You get 27 videos for just $40 (USD) if you sign up before November 30th, 11:59 pm (EST), 2016. Afterwards it will be $45 until December 31st, 2016 before it goes to its normal sale price of $50. 

So what are you waiting for? Sign up here! 
PS Here's tiny teaser of my project...shhhh....

No comments: